AGM TMAIM (Infra-Red (IR) Class IIIb Laser, Red Visible Laser, IR Focusable Flood, with Eye Safe Class I Laser Safety lockout, all within a single, compact, ruggedized all-weather package). Water Proof to 20 m. Made in USA – LE/Military Sales Only!
The TMAIM is a rugged and versatile Class 3b aiming solution that features a red visible laser, infrared (IR) laser, and adjustable focus IR illuminator. This device provides operators with the ability to identify and designate targets at short or long distances using visible and IR outputs, during unaided and Night Vision- assisted missions alike.
Built to perform for the most demanding users in the world’s harshest environments; the AGM TMAIM is the first choice for tactical aiming solutions.
PRECISION MULTISPECTR AL OUTPUTS:
- Visible Red Aiming Laser, near-infrared aiming laser, and adjustable focus near-infrared illuminator ouputs.
- All outputs collimated. Single windage/elevation adjustment controls all simultaneously.
- 256 individual output levels from 50μW to 25mW. Ability to quickly adjust across a wide range of power outputs for specific mission needs. Conserves battery and helps prevent accident “flashes.”
- Ability to select between constant wave or pulsed mode outputs for individual user ID.
INTELLIGENT & RUGGED DESIGN:
- Low Battery Indicator and Active Laser “ON” Indicator
- Includes two (2) remote cable switches: One for Eye Safe (Class 1) operation only, and one for High Power Modes.
- Integrated mount attached to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- Ruggedized waterproof design is small and compact while maintaining functional control layout. Rear-facing indicators and dials ensure eyes are downrange and hands at the ready.
- Can be activated either by remote control switch or “FIRE” button located on device. Allows for multiple shooting positions and provides and added failsafe feature.
|IR LASER||VISIBLE LASER||IR ILLUMINATOR|
|Class||IIIb (near IR)||IIIr||IIIb (near-IR)|
|Output Power||100 μW (Low)
25 mW (High)
|4.0 mW||500 μW (Low)
25 mW (High)
|Operating||> 200 m (Low)||> 25 m||> 100 m (Low)|
|Distance||2,000 m (High) (in direct sunlight) >2,000 m (High)|
|Divergence||0.5 mRad||0.8 mRad||1-108 mRad|
|Wavelength||820 nm – 850 nm||620 nm – 650 nm||820 nm – 850 nm|
|Battery Type||One (1) CR123 3.0VDC lithium battery|
|Battery Life||>10 hours in near-IR Aim Mode|
|Operating Temperature||-51°C to 57°C|
|Storage Temperature||-57°C to 85°C|
|Waterproof||Up to 20 m for 1 hour|
|Weight||0.2 kg ( 0.44 lb )|
|Dimensions||105 × 81 × 43 mm ( 4.1 × 3.2 × 1.7 in )|
|Color (Housing)||Black or Tan|