BERING OPTICS D-750FW 4.0×66 B&W Elite NV Sight, White Phosphor MILspec Gen 3+ Filmed Auto-gated with Manual Gain – BE73750HDW
The D-750 4.0x power compact Night Vision Sight features new high definition (HD) multicoated optics, modern design, polyamide molded housing and ergonomically designed user controls. The HD optics allows the D-750 system to outperform similar systems with standard optics by providing 20% better recognition and detection ranges.
The distinct feature of the model is manual gain control of the image intensifier. The D-750 NV sight is nitrogen filled and there is a specially designed valve to refill the sight with nitrogen gas if needed.
This NV sight provides clear and crisp images for engagements in virtually any environment or night time light conditions. The scope is superior for medium-range shooting, with outstanding accuracy in the most unfavorable conditions. Power sufficient electronics provides best in the industry battery life.
There are three options to select image intensifier tube: a specially selected autogated Thin Film Gen 3, high-end unfilmed Gen 3+ and white phosphor based technology B&W unfilmed Gen 3+ with 64-72 lp/mm resolution.
Every sight has a laser engraved serial number for easier inventory and maintenance management.
Compact, precise, rugged and easy to use, the D-750 4.0x NV sight is the preferred choice for the professionals involved in tactical engagements.
- High Definition (HD) multicoated optics – Latest development
- Excellent range and detection performance
- Superior for medium and long range shooting
- Ergonomically designed controls
- Accurate internal focus adjustment mechanism
- Manual image intensifier tube gain control
- Protected against excess light exposure
- Precise Windage/Elevation adjustment mechanism
- Dual color Mil-Dot red-on-green or yellow-on-green reticle with adjustable brightness
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Best in the industry battery life of up to 120 hours
- Standard Weaver MIL-STD-1913 rail mount system
- Guaranteed zero retention on medium caliber weapons
- Can be used with heavy recoil weapons, including .375H&H and .50 cal.
- Dust proof
- Nitrogen filled with ability to refill using a specially designed valve
- Nitrogen gas kit available as an optional accessory
- Photo/video equipment adaptable
- Standard 2-year warranty
|Product Modification||D-740 Gen 2+ WP Photonis ECHO||D-740 Gen3+ Filmed GP||D-740 Gen3+ Filmed WP||D-740 Gen3+ WP L3 Unfilmed|
|Image intensifier tube classification||WP ECHO Gen2+ 57+ lp/mm||Thin Film Gen3 64-72 lp/mm||Thin Film Gen3+ 64-72 lp/mm||WP Unfilmed Gen3+ 64-72 lp/mm|
|Angular FOV, degree||9.0°|
|Eye relief, min., mm||50|
|Focus range, yard/ m||7 / 6 to infinity|
|Diopter setting||-4 to +3|
|Detection range, 6’ tall target , approx., yard/m|
|-quarter moon||660 / 600||710 / 650|
|-cloud cover||550 / 500||600 / 550|
|Recognition range, approx., yard/m|
|-quarter moon||470 /430||505 /460|
|-cloud cover||360 /330||395 /360|
|Reticule windage/elevation adjustment value||¼ MOA per click|
|At distance of 110 yard/100m||0,25” / 6mm per click|
|Dimensions, in/mm||9.3”x3.8”x3.1” /235х97х78|
|Weight, approx., oz/ g||32 /910|
|Power supply||AA batteries (two)|
|Estimated battery life, hour||up to 100 (w/out IR)|
|Operating temperature, °F/°С||-40 to +122/ -40 to +50|
|Water intrusion||Meets IPX67 rating|
|Humidity, %||up to 98%|