BERING OPTICS D-760FW 6.0×83 B&W Premium NV Sight, White Phosphor MILspec Gen 3+ Filmed Auto-gated with Manual Gain – BE73760MGW
The D-760 6.0x power Night Vision Sight is built using high grade multicoated optics and POM-C polyamide molded, nitrogen-purged housing that is water-, dust- and shock-proof. The scope is superior for the long-range shooting applications, with outstanding accuracy in the most unfavorable conditions. Power sufficient electronics provide an exceptional battery life of up to 120 hours.
There are five image intensifier tube options for D-760: a specially selected autogated XD-4 technology with 64 lp/mm resolution, white phosphor based B&W Gen2+ technology with 54 lp/mm resolution, unfilmed Gen3 with 64 lp/mm, unfilmed Gen3+ with 64-72 lp/mm resolution and white phosphor based B&W Gen3+ technology with 64-72 lp/mm resolution. All D-760 modifications are covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Excellent range and detection performance
- Superior for long range shooting
- Easy to operate
- Accurate internal focus adjustment mechanism
- Precise Windage/Elevation adjustment mechanism
- Automatic brightness control
- Protected against excess light exposure
- Manual gain control (models BE72760MGW, BE72760MG, BE72760MGU, BE72760GUW)
- Internal lit mil-dot illuminated red-on-green reticle with adjustable brightness
- Built-in high-power (75mW) IR illuminator with adjustable focus
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Best in the industry battery life of up to 120 hours
- Standard Weaver MIL-STD-1913 rifle mount
- Guaranteed zero retention on large caliber weapons
- Can be used with heavy recoil weapons, including .375H&H and .50 cal.
- Photo/video equipment adaptable
- Dust proof
- Nitrogen purged
- Standard 2-year warranty