BERING OPTICS HOGSTER VIBE 1.4-5.6x25mm – BE43325
HOGSTER VIBE™ VOx 384×288 Thermal Weapon Sights are aimed at the growing feral hog market. The sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and .308 Cal. rated. HOGSTER VIBE™ comes with a Quick-Detach (QD) mount that makes the mounting on any type of rifle, equipped with the Picatinny rail, quick and easy. HOGSTER VIBE™ compactness makes it suitable for use as a handheld scanner for scouting purposes.
The sight is built with the superb Germanium optics that is paired with an advanced Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core and proprietary electronics. HOGSTER VIBE™ features an intuitive, user-friendly menu to customize settings to the shooter’s needs without disengaging from the target, including BDC and Crosshair reticles along with White, Black and Colored image polarization.
The scope is nitrogen-purged, is water-, dust- and shock-proof and is action ready in any environment or light conditions, including conditions when the environmental obscurants such as smoke, dust, haze, are present. HOGSTER VIBE™ is suitable for use in colder temperatures thanks to the unique built retaining its own heat and keeping the cold sensitive elements warm, virtually making it a great universal choice for any demanding user.
• Superior for hogs and predator control at medium range distances
• Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
• Picture-in-Picture function- 2X magnified image on the top of the display
• 8 reticle patterns including 3 BDC reticles with 4 color options for each pattern
• Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core with Auto- or Manual calibration
• Stradiametric Rangefinder function to estimate the distance to the targets of known size
• Manual control of the image sharpness and screen brightness
• Ability to save up to 4 groups of zeroing calibration data
• Option to power by rechargeable 3.7V rechargeable batteries
• A precise lens focusing mechanism
• 5V DC external power supply option via a Type C USB port
• Blind Pixel repair option
• Battery status indicator
• Standby mode
• 16Gb internal memory
• Built-in internal recording function
• Wi-Fi capable- allows media recording to the mobile device (Super Hogster App is required)
• Quick-Detach (QD) Picatinny mount (BE43325 / BE43335)
• Nitrogen purged
• Video Out
• 4 years warranty on parts and labor
HOGSTER VIBE™ 384×288 Thermal Sight
Video-out or external power supply Type C USB cable
QD Weapon Mount
Two Lithium CR123 batteries
Front lens protective cap
Eye piece rubber eye guard
Soft Carrying Case
Lens Cleaning Cloth
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce. Please see below for more information.
ITAR Agreement and Legal INFO
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR):
Chad Franke –
I’ve had this scope for several months and use it as my handheld unit for scanning. I like using the scope instead of a dedicated handheld because of the versatility of mounting and using as a backup if needed. This scope works great identifying at 400-500 yds or up close. Love the fact that they added the ability to video on a scope in this price range. Bering optics scopes are all I use. They are much lighter and less bulky then the competition and that is huge when stalking with all your other gear. Great scope, great price and I will definitely stick with Bering Optics
Bobby ron –
Great scope. Being able to see at dark is a game changer especially with this scope as it is clear as can be.