*This is a pre-order. Please do not purchase unless you are willing to wait for Infiray to ship to us. Any purchase that needs to be cancelled will be minus any fees unless moved to another order.*
The InfiRay Outdoor RICO Mk2 LRF builds upon the established RICO Mk1 line of thermal optics with the addition of a compact, built-in laser rangefinder. This unit features a 640×512 sensor, 50mm lens at 3x base mag. The RICO Mk2 LRF uses a top notch 2560×2560 AMOLED HD display at 60Hz making sure you have a nice clean image.
The RICO Mk2 LRF includes onboard video recording, recoil activated video, multiple color pallets, and multiple reticle choices.
The built-in laser rangefinder has the ability to range targets accurately up to 1,200 yards.
The RICO Mk2 LRF is powered by the InfiRay IBP-5 lithium-ion battery pack and will operate for up to five hours per charge.
The InfiRay Outdoor RICO Mk2 LRF has a 5-year transferable warranty through iRayUSA.
- 640 x 512, 12μm Sensor
- 60 Hz Frame Rate
- 2560×2560 HD AMOLED Display
- 3.0 – 12.0X Magnification
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 8.8 Degree Field of View
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- Magnesium Alloy Housing
- 2400 Yard Detection Range
- Built-in Laser Rangefinder (1200 Yards)
- Picture-in-Picture Mode
- 32GB HD Onboard Video Recording with Audio and Photo Capture
- WiFi / Bluetooth with InfiRay Outdoor App Compatibility (iOS or Android)
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Multiple Reticle Types and Colors
- Multiple Zeroing Profiles
- IP67 Waterproof / Shockproof
- Recoil Rated up to .300 Win Mag / 7mm Mag
- IBP-5 Battery System (5+ Hours)
- External power supply via USB Magnetic Power Port
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce. Please see below for more information.
ITAR Agreement and Legal INFO