The iRay RICO G-Series is a compact and powerful optic, seamlessly combining iRay’s industry-leading 12 μm detector technology and a 1024×768 AMOLED display which guarantees a crisp, high-contrast image. The RICO G takes image processing to an incredible level with advanced automatic image optimization and correction courtesy of its MATRIX III processor with iRay’s high-performance 12μm detector technology.
This unit is a more compact alternative to the full-size RICO line of scopes. The RICO-G is available in three models: 384×388 35mm (GL35), 640×512 35mm (GH35), and 640×512 50mm (GH50).
Although the RICO-G is smaller in size than the standard RICO line, it still maintains many of the standard features available on its larger counterpart. These would include a 4-button control layout, compatibility with the American Defense RQD quick detach mount, similar software and menu functions, high speed germanium objective optics, and an HD OLED display.
The RICO-G series is powered by two field-swappable IBP-2 battery packs, which combine with a built-in battery for up to 11+ hours of run time. Additionally, this unit integrates seamlessly with the Infiray Outdoor mobile APP (IOS and Android), and features 32GB onboard video recording, image capture, wireless data transmission, multiple reticle options, multiple zeroing profiles, and is rated for recoil of up to 300 Win Mag.
The iRay RICO-G is backed by iRayUSA’s 5-year transferable warranty, so buy with confidence that you will be using this unit for years to come.
- 384 x 288, 12μm Thermal Core
- 35mm, F/1.0 High Quality Germanium Lens
- 50 Hz Frame Rate
- High Resolution 1024 x 768 AMOLED Display
- 3.0 – 12.0X Magnification
- 4x Digital Zoom
- 7.5 Degree Field of View at 100 Yards
- Adjustable Objective Focus
- 1750 Yard Detection Range
- Picture in Picture Mode
- 32GB HD Onboard Video Recording, Photos
- WiFi / Bluetooth with InfiRay Outdoor App Compatibility (iOS or Android)
- Multiple Color Pallets
- Multiple Reticle Types and Colors
- Multiple Zeroing Profiles
- IP67 Waterproof / Shockproof
- Recoil Rated up to .300 Win Mag / 7mm Mag
- Dual IBP-2 Battery System + Internal Battery (11+ Hours)
- External power supply capability via USB-C
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce. Please see below for more information.
ITAR Agreement and Legal INFO