Pulsar’s Merger LRF XP50 is made in the classic design of daytime binoculars and includes the form factor of a small size, external aesthetics and exemplary ergonomics. The Merger LRF with its 2.5-20x variable magnification boasts a powerful 640×480 17µm thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK, ensuring detail recognition out to almost 2,000 yards, even under the harshest weather conditions. A built-in precision laser rangefinder, able to detect distance measurements over 1,000 yards, allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with tremendous accuracy for a quick and error-free target distance assessment.
The high-sensitivity 640×480 sensor with <25mK NETD captures minimal temperature differences when observing in conditions of low temperature contrast, as well as during rain or fog. An advanced fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens, along with the sophisticated sensor, 8 color palette options and AMOLED display, provide exceptional detection and identification capabilities.
Two independent batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 16 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
MERGER LRF XP50 Thermal Binoculars Features:
- Classic design & compact size
- Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation
- Precise laser rangefinder with 1000 m measuring distance
- High-definition thermal imaging sensor with 640×480 pixel @ <25 mK NETD
- Enhanced image processing algorithms with three image amplification levels
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens
- Long detection range up to 1800 m
- Two independent batteries – up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge (External APS 3 Battery Pack)
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder plus 16 GB of free cloud space
- Distant operation and firmware update from iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 / 5 GHZ waveband support
- Two high-contrast AMOLED displays
- A selection of 8 color palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 to +50C)
MERGER LRF XP50 Specifications:
|Model name||Merger LRF XP50|
|Sensor resolution, pixel||640×480|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Detection range, m||1800|
Export of night vision/thermal equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce. Please see below for more information.